Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Debut of ipie: Palo Alto Farmers' Market 9/12!






"Stress cannot exist in the presence of pie." david mamet


ipie - individual pies -- makes its formal debut at the Palo Alto Farmers' Market this Saturday, September 12!

Come see me at the Market (Gilman Street @ Hamilton) in downtown Palo Alto from 8-12.

Experience the great taste of ipie featuring organic apples baked into a tender and flaky crust.

Also available are cinnamon pinwheels -- pie pastry filled with cinnamon sugar, then rolled and sliced into 1-inch morsels of goodness.

See the sidebar to the right of this post for more information.

Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Kiki said...

I am a pie lover...wow what a marvelous surprise and gift to find your local organic wonders!! I would like to order a dozen for next week. I plan to stop by your stall on Saturday. Will you have seasonal testers .... I may forget breakfast since I'll be running out the door to meet up with you!!!!