Wednesday, July 6, 2011

ipie at Palo Alto Farmers' Market this Saturday!





"What a morning. Bunny Funkhauser, blueberry pie and wham!"


The first ipie fan at my market stand on Saturday who can tell me where the above quote is from and who said it gets a free blueberry ipie!

And no fair using the internet to find out!

Along with blueberry ipies I will also have a limited number of peach ipies.

I was very excited to see the first of the organic peaches in the market and to bake them into ipies! And the blueberries are at their peak now.

So, come see us at the Palo Alto Farmers' Market this Saturday, July 9, from 8-noon for blueberry and peach ipies.

Remember you can email us to reserve your ipies for pick up at the market.

Hope to see you at the market this Saturday!



Feel free to leave a comment or click here to email me!

No comments: