Wednesday, October 6, 2010

ipie and Oprah!


Ok, I guess it is time for the official announcement on theipiestore!

ipie will be featured in the November issue of
O Magazine which appears to already be on some newsstands but will officially be on newsstands October 12!

The day after I was interviewed by a writer for O Magazine, I attended the Outside Lands Music Festival in San Francisco. I was lucky enough once again to chat with the talented poet, Silvi Alcivar, founder of the poetry store, who had a booth set up to pen her poems for the masses.

Give Silvi a word and she will pen a poem on the spot using her trusty manual typewriter.

A poem about (of course) pie was featured on this site in February 2010. I told her about the O Magazine opportunity and she was nice enough to once again use her creative juices on behalf of ipie.

Enjoy!


ipie for O


why do i pie? because you want to take big optimistic bites out of flakey crusts and perfectly ripe peaches, blackberries, apples, cherries, and pear-honey, because when life is as ripe and delicious as this slice, you have to just take another slice, plate it up, stick a fork in it, and pass it along.

Now, this, I know for sure.


Feel free to leave a comment or click here to email me!

2 comments:

Rachelino said...

Congratulations! HOW EXCITING! :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations from Cassis and company. You go girl.

(P.S. I adore the picture of my Griffin holding up his bag of treats at the PA Farmers Market. Thanks.) ~Carol